jeudi 28 août 2008

1 week to go

Still one week before the beginning of the world chmpionship. Today, i take rest. I went to the physio who did on me lots of manipulations, so i have to stay easy during all the day. Yesterday, USA, Colombia (in the same hotel as us), Korea arrived. I was one of the first spectators to see what is new in their teams : wheels, new skaters, taking time...
Now all the team is complete. The juniors arrived yesterday for the dinner. Day by day, the tension and stress is growing up till the D-day. This final straight line before the most important race of the year is tactic : secrets of wheels or trajectories. But in this sport competition mood, it's also the moment where you meet some friends of others countries. For my part, it's the moment where i can speak with all the skaters i met in Cali during my training camp this year. I'm happy to be with them in the same hotel even if they are a little bit loud.

Aucun commentaire: